Location: Montreal, Canada
IBS is a leading global provider of new generation IT solutions to the Travel, Transportation and Logistics industries. A specialist in the domain, IBS offers a range of products and services that manage mission critical operations of airlines, airports, cruise lines, hospitality partners, tour operators and oil & gas companies that help them increase safety, maximize efficiency, improve revenue, manage growth and reduce costs.
To achieve this, we are seeking exceptionally talented, bright, and driven people. We’re looking for a dynamic, organized, self-starter to join as Human Resources Manager for IBS Canada.
The Human Resources Manager will be responsible for leading all areas of human resources including: onboarding, benefits, statutory compliance, talent acquisition, learning and development, performance management, rewards and employee relations. The Human Resources Manager will have ownership of all HR functions within IBS Canada and be the resource point person for all employees and managers.
- Partner with HR team, recruiting team, and management to develop and implement IBS people programs and processes.
- Proactively respond to employee requests and questions regarding but not limited to benefits, employee relations, payroll and company policies.
- Provide coaching, counseling and/ or programs to address business issues related to areas such as development, engagement and retention.
- Oversee and manage the performance appraisal process as well as support department leaders with career path, employee development and use of internal tools and programs.
- Coach managers on performance management issues and the creation and implementation of performance improvement plans.
- Ensure manager and employee compliance with company policies and procedures, and governmental regulations; compliance with employment laws and regulations, promote and implement best practices.
- Analyze and create reports on HR metrics for current HR programs and processes, and identify and recommend improvements to increase the efficiency and credibility of HR services.
- Bachelor degree in Human Resources, Business Administration or a related field.
- Minimum of 5 years work experience in a human resources role.
- Extensive knowledge of all employment legislation and regulations, in Quebec.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrated critical thinking, initiative and good judgement as well as constructive problem solving.
- Ability to set priorities and work in an organized manner.
- CRHA or CHRP preferred.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills required; presentation skills preferred.
- Fully bilingual in both French and English with the ability to write and translate documents in French.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office.
Language: French and English (Required)
At IBS you can look forward to:
- Receiving global exposure
- Benefiting from continuous learning programs
- Performance-based career growth
- Registered Retirement Savings Plan
- Competitive compensation
- Company paid employee benefits, vacation, sick and personal leave