Job location: Montreal, Canada
This is a critical role for IBS’s presales efforts. The Benchmark Analyst is engaged at the start of a sales cycle and is responsible for translating customer requirements and rules into optimal airline scheduling scenarios and savings for potential clients. This role requires a strong background in development, solid analytical capabilities, and the ability to be creative.
- Effectively support Presales team with benchmark analysis.
- Collect relevant data inputs, parameters and rules from airline clients for benchmark preparation.
- Code, test, and validate rules and requirements in order to produce a functional application suitable for the benchmarking process.
- Produce the required benchmarking artifacts, ensuring they are of the highest quality and meet or exceed the customer’s expectations.
- Serve as the lead and subject matter expert for benchmarking strategy and process.
- Work diligently at improving the tools and environment used for benchmarking in order to ensure benchmarking strategy and processes are properly implemented and at their maximum of efficiency.
- Initiate the internal documentation process by compiling the list of implemented rules, the solution generation process(es), and their associated parameters.
- Participate in the Product Management process by providing insight to the Product Managers in terms of new or enhanced functionality required in the applications to facilitate benchmarking and/or usability.
- Present the results both internally and externally in a professional, efficient manner.
- Adapt to changing business requirements and environments.
- Build fruitful relationships with the Presales team and always put the customer first.
- Minimum of a bachelor’s degree in computer Science or relevant experience.
- Minimum of 4 years programming experience in the following languages: C, python.
- Excellent knowledge of MS-Office applications (Excel, WORD, PowerPoint) or equivalent is a must.
- Bilingual (written and spoken). An excellent command of the English language is a must.
- Strong analytical capabilities and able to drill down requirements and data points.
- Effective ability to work under tight deadlines and in high-pressure situations.
- Able to travel is a must.
- Knowledge of the airline industry and regulations is a plus.
You could also apply in confidence by writing to:
Manager - HR
IBS Software (P) Ltd.
Nila, Technopark Campus
Trivandrum - 695 581
Ph: +91 0471 6614796 / 4763
*Freshers Recruitment : Currently through Campus placement only.