Job Location: Tokyo, Japan
Employee Type: Permanent
Report to: Project Manager
Date of Joining: Aug 2021
Team size: 5-10
IBS Japan is looking for a Technical lead with work experience in Networking and AWS system support, for Japanese customers with strong bilingual (Japanese and English) skills.
- Delivery Portfolio – delivery and support of releases during support hours. POC for the customer and offshore.
- Customer Focus: Understand customer priorities and business context, and be able to recommend the right solutions.
- Business Focus : Understand customer business landscape and engage customers at the business level and showcase value to customers through innovations, suggestions & supporting project manager in delivery priorities
- Delivery Outcomes: Achieve delivery outcomes as expected and in a sustainable manner. (Quality, Schedule, Cost, Commercial and Business KPIs of SBU & PROGRAM)
- Hold valid Japan work permit and Japan residence card
- Currently reside in Japan and can have face to face interviews at Tokyo Office
- Minimum of 4-6 year experience in Networking and AWS system support.
- A proven, successful track record of onsite support working with Japanese customers and offshore delivery teams
- Strong command of Japanese (JLPT N3 and above)
- Minimum 4-5 year experience in Scripting & Linux
- Expecting work/basic knowledge in AWS configuration & Monitoring tools.
- Good command of English (TOEIC 850 or above)
- Capability of interacting with team/customer proactively
- Airline Domain Experience would be an added advantage
- Work Experience in Multi-Cultural Environment
Candidates who pass resume screening will proceed with the 1st interview.
- 1st Step: Face to Face or Online interview with Hiring Manager
- 2nd Step: Face to Face or Online interview with Account Owner / Region Delivery
- Final Step: Online interview with Corporate HR Manager
We Can Offer You:
- Compensation: Based on competence and skill set
- Holidays: Saturdays & Sundays, National Holidays, December 30th to January 3rd
- Leave: 15-day annual paid leave and 6-day annual sick leave
- Insurance: Health, Unemployment Insurance, Occupational Injury and Workers Compensation
- Probation Period: 3 months after the day of commencement
How to Apply: