Job Location: Tokyo, Japan
Employee Type: Permanent
Business Section: Airline or IT
Report to: Project Manager
Date of Joining: 01 Oct 2021
IBS Software is looking for a Senior JAVA developer with strong bilingual (Japanese and English) skills and with experience in developing software based on customer requirements and its solutions.
Areas of Knowledge:
- Technology stack – Java, Spring, Micro services
- Webservices concepts
- Application design, coding, unit testing, build and deployment
- Application testing, bug fixing, impact analysis and release process.
- Continuous integrations framework
- NFR areas – Security, performance requirement planning and NFR validations
- AWS cloud systems and application deployment in AWS
- Application coding, Junit based testing, application testing and bug fix.
- Gathering critical information from meetings with various stakeholders and producing useful reports especially technical related.
- Ensuring solutions meet business needs and requirements.
- Evaluating Technical solutions, architectures, anticipating requirements and suggesting areas for improvement.
- Coordinating technical discussions between customers and offshore technical core team
- Effectively communicating your insights and plans to cross-functional team members and management.
- A proven, successful track record working with Japanese customers.
- Good command of Japanese and English (preferably TOEIC 850 or above)
- Experience in IT industry as a Senior Developer(Java technologies preferred)
- Capability of interacting with team/customer proactively
- Cloud and Microservice architecture knowledge preferred.
We Can Offer You:
- Compensation: Based on competence and skill set
- Holidays: Saturdays & Sundays, National Holidays, December 30th to January 3rd
- Leave: 15-day annual paid leave and 6-day annual sick leave
- Insurance: Health, Unemployment Insurance, Occupational Injury and Workers Compensation
- Probation Period: 3 months after the day of commencement
How to Apply: