Job Location: Tokyo, Japan
Employee Type: Permanent
Report to: Service Delivery Manager
Date of Joining: ASAP
IBS Software is looking for a Technical Architect with experience in evaluating customer’s IT landscape, processes, performing detailed technical architecting, technology stack evaluation, endorsing requirements and solutions with IT team or Japanese customers with strong bilingual (Japanese and English) skills.
Areas of Knowledge:
- AWS cloud systems and application deployment in AWS
- Data migration approaches
- Technology stack – Java, Spring, Micro services, Micro frond end
- Docker and Kubernetes
- Content Management system
- Continuous integrations framework
- Application sizing, Infrastructure setup, monitoring and maintenance concepts
- NFR areas – Security, performance requirement planning and NFR validations
- Application Cutover planning and execution
- Gathering critical information from meetings with various stakeholders and producing useful reports especially technical related.
- Ensuring solutions meet business needs and requirements.
- Evaluating Technical solutions, architectures, anticipating requirements and suggesting areas for improvement.
- Performing Data migration plan, cutover plan
- Coordinating technical discussions between customers and offshore technical core team
- Effectively communicating your insights and plans to cross-functional team members and management.
- A proven, successful track record working with Japanese customers.
- Good command of Japanese and English (preferably TOEIC 850 or above)
- Experience in IT industry as a Technical architect(Java technologies preferred)
- Capability of interacting with team/customer proactively
- Cloud and Microservice architecture knowledge preferred.
We Can Offer You:
- Compensation: Based on competence and skill set
- Holidays: Saturdays & Sundays, National Holidays, December 30th to January 3rd
- Leave: 15-day annual paid leave and 6-day annual sick leave
- Insurance: Health, Unemployment Insurance, Occupational Injury and Workers Compensation
- Probation Period: 3 months after the day of commencement
How to Apply: