Job location: Tokyo, Japan
Employee Type: Permanent or Contract
Report to: Service Delivery Manager
Date of Joining: ASAP
IBS Software Japan is looking for a Business Analyst with experience in Evaluating business processes, performing detailed business requirement analysis, documentation process, endorsing requirements and solutions with business users, preferably Airline/Freighter/Courier/Express/Parcel related area, for Japanese customers with strong bilingual (Japanese and English) skills.
- Evaluating business processes, anticipating requirements and suggesting areas for improvement.
- Leading ongoing reviews of business processes and developing optimization strategies.
- Conducting meetings and presentations to share ideas and findings.
- Performing requirements analysis.
- Documenting and communicating the results.
- Effectively communicating your insights and plans to cross-functional team members and management.
- Gathering critical information from meetings with various stakeholders and producing useful reports.
- Ensuring solutions meet business needs and requirements.
- Understand interdependencies between technology, operations and business needs
- Develop and deliver progress reports, requirements documentation and presentations in Japanese.
- Deliver effective management level communication with various customer stake holders
- Ability to liaise with business users and be flexible to operate.
- Proactive in addressing risk and managing issues
- Currently reside in Japan and can have face to face interviews at Tokyo Office
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience as Business Analyst IT systems, preferably Airline/Freighter/Courier/Express/Parcel related area.
- A proven, successful track record working with Japanese customers.
- Good command of Japanese and English (preferably TOEIC 850 or above)
- Capability of interacting with team/customer proactively
- Comfortable MS Word/Excel/PowerPoint operation
- Any requirements capturing tools
- Flexibility to handle translation/interpretation.
- Capability to adjust to a different working environment (such as customer sites)
- Skills to facilitate internal/external communications
- Skills to build good relationship with customers
- Teamwork, cooperativeness
- Willing to work long term acquiring industry specific knowledge
- Candidate should be highly flexible, adaptable and willing to do whatever is required to achieve the role expectations, operating within the boundaries of the organization code of conduct, policies and the law of the land.
We Can Offer You:
- Compensation: Based on competence and skill set
- Holidays: Saturdays & Sundays, National Holidays, December 30th to January 3rd
- Leave: 15-day annual paid leave and 6-day annual sick leave
- Insurance: Health, Unemployment Insurance, Occupational Injury and Workers Compensation
- Probation Period: 3 months after the day of commencement
How to Apply: