Job Location: Tokyo, Japan
Employee Type: Permanent
Business Section: Airline or IT
Report to: Service Delivery Manager
Date of Joining: ASAP
Team size: 10-20
IBS Japan is looking for a Business Analyst with experience in evaluating business processes, performing detailed business requirement analysis, documentation process, endorsing requirements and solutions with business users, customer coordination, preferably Airline/Travel related area, for Japanese customers with strong bilingual (Japanese and English) skills.
- Interact and co-ordinate with Customer, IBS Service Delivery team, other subcontractors and groups.
- Documentation Creation in both English and Japanese
- Meeting support
- Testing (i.e. Test case, Test scenario, Test execution)
- Translation/interpretation and documentation as part of the above
- Maintain and develop the client relationship through appropriate propositions and ethical sales methods, and relevant internal liaison, to optimize quality of service, business growth, and customer and satisfaction.
- Any other relevant tasks in relation to the above as may be assigned by the Company from time to time.
- Currently reside in Japan and can have face to face interviews at Tokyo Office
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience as Business Analyst IT systems, preferably Airline/Travel related area.
- Native Japanese
- A proven, successful track record.
- Good command of Japanese and English (preferably TOEIC 850 or above)
- Capability of interacting with team/customer proactively
Candidates who pass resume screening will proceed with the 1st interview.
- 1st Step: Face to Face or Online interview with Hiring Manager
- 2nd Step: Face to Face interview with IBS Japan President
- Final Step: Online interview with Corporate HR Manager
We Can Offer You:
- Compensation: Based on competence and skill set
- Holidays: Saturdays & Sundays, National Holidays, December 30th to January 3rd
- Leave: 15-day annual paid leave and 6-day annual sick leave
- Insurance: Health, Unemployment Insurance, Occupational Injury and Workers Compensation
- Probation Period: 3 months after the day of commencement
How to Apply: