Years of Experience: 10- 12 Yrs
The Digital Innovation team of IBS strives to stay a step ahead of the norm, innovates and incubates solutions/frameworks that enables customer in their digital transformation journey. The team focuses on technology particularly around ABCD - Automation, Blockchain, Cloud and Data to accelerate digital transformation for our customers.
Role & Responsibilities
We are looking for an experienced Business Innovator to contribute towards expanding our solution portfolio. The role presents an opportunity to gain exposure to working with global travel companies and build a range of innovative solutions. The business innovator must have deep knowledge of a wide variety of business concepts, practices, and procedures as they relate to IT and general operations; they rely on their expertise, experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals, and to perform a variety of tasks. You will be part of a learning culture, where teamwork and collaboration are encouraged, excellence is rewarded, and diversity is respected and valued. A candidate with prior experience in working for a travel-tech company (start-up/ established) would be given preference.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE
- Post graduate in Technology or Management.
- Has worked as a business consultant or in an innovation team.
- Has taken a mid-career upgrade or in the process of upskilling.
- Effective writing and creative presentation skills
- Curious about technology and how its applications can solve business problems.
- Able to connect with ideas and improvise or conceptualize new ideas.
- Good at exploring the potential of an existing application and expand upon it.
- Continuous learner and thrives in an organic and collaborative environment.
- Flexible enough to handle clients across segments within the travel industry.
- Has pioneered innovations in their career and comes with diverse skill set.
- Up to date with the trends in the digital space.
- Has strong opinions and can expertly articulate and substantiate their stand.
- Enjoys writing blogs and articles.
- Good at evangelizing ideas over social media.
- Has a genuine interest in the business of travel and appreciates the nuances of the domain.
At IBS Software, you can look forward to:
- Gaining deep domain expertise in the (TTL) Travel, Transportation & Logistics domain
- Working with the latest technologies & cutting edge tools to redefine the travel sector
- Enjoying the many benefits of a stable SaaS based product company
- Partnering with some of the biggest airlines, busiest airports, top tour & cruise providers, well know hotel chains, and large energy companies to augment their mission-critical operations
- A diverse, global work culture with some of the brightest minds in the industry
- A competitive benefits package, flexible work life polices, transparent rewards and recognitions, continuous learning and development, medical benefits, and fun@work policies.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
IBS Software is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability and protected veteran’s status or any other characteristic protected by law.
You could also apply in confidence by writing to:
Manager - HR
IBS Software (P) Ltd.
Nila, Technopark Campus
Trivandrum - 695 581
Ph: +91 0471 6614796 / 4763
*Freshers Recruitment : Currently through Campus placement only.