Job Location: Montreal, QC Canada
As a Business Support Analyst, you will work in the Professional Services & Support Department of IBS and join the 16 person Support and Maintenance Team, including 6 support analysts. All team members work in IBS Canada Montreal's new offices, at 5250 Décarie #500 (Snowdon metro, blue and orange line).
Work is from Monday to Friday, 40h/week. Due to the geographical location of our customers, there may be international travel required (~1 per year), and some calls may take place outside normal business hours (~3 per month).
Role & Responsibilities
The Business Support Analyst will be responsible for analyzing and resolving any technical and functional difficulties involving complex software solutions sold by IBS Software to its customers (international airlines operating in North America, Asia, Middle East, Oceania, Europe...). He/she will work closely with the development, testing, business analysis and account management teams to improve the application experience of our software users on a daily basis. The list of tasks includes, but is not limited to, the following:
- Analyze and diagnose the technical and functional problems encountered by our customers and recommend solutions.
- Act as Level I and II support and escalate to our team of developers for more complex cases by proposing correction solutions.
- Use advanced functional application knowledge to train customers on the different functionalities of our applications, in relation to their business processes.
- Assist and keep clients and account manager informed of the resolution status of their questions and issues.
- Review and analyze documentation to identify solutions and improvements to IBS applications.
- Update documentation related to the tools: training, user guides, online help, knowledge base, etc.
- Improve, optimize and maintain the tools provided by the team.
- Liaise between the Customer and internal teams, including Sales.
- Responsible for keeping current clients satisfied and delivering exceptional client service on a day-to-day basis.
- Enhance department and organization's reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests.
- Develop a trusted relationship with IBS Customers, Stakeholders and Executives.
- Assist in preparing documentation and progress reports for clients. (QBR)
- Assist clients through the Change Management process where needed, information gathering from customer to ensure the appropriate Change Request template is properly documented.
- Conduct research as needed to gain a thorough understanding of customers work practices and the nature of the business
- Travel to customer premises when needed.
- 2 to 5 years (minimum) of relevant experience in software support or airline planning roles
- Oral and written English is mandatory. Oral and written French an asset
- Excellent analytical / problem-solving skills
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Unix and SQL knowledge is an asset
- Strong interest in external customer support and in-depth analysis
- An interest in flight operations and planning is an asset
At IBS Software, you can look forward to:
- Gaining deep domain expertise in the (TTL) Travel, Transportation & Logistics domain
- Working with the latest technologies & cutting edge tools to redefine the travel sector
- Enjoying the many benefits of a stable SaaS based product company
- Partnering with some of the biggest airlines, busiest airports, top tour & cruise providers, well know hotel chains, and large energy companies to augment their mission-critical operations
- A diverse, global work culture with some of the brightest minds in the industry
- A competitive benefits package, flexible work life polices, transparent rewards and recognitions, continuous learning and development, medical benefits, and fun@work policies.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
IBS Software is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability and protected veteran’s status or any other characteristic protected by law.
You could also apply in confidence by writing to:
Manager - HR
IBS Software (P) Ltd.
Nila, Technopark Campus
Trivandrum - 695 581
Ph: +91 0471 6614796 / 4763
*Freshers Recruitment : Currently through Campus placement only.