Job location: UK/USA
Location: UK or USA
The Director of Content Marketing at IBS Software, will create and execute a content marketing strategy in support of marketing stakeholders, including demand generation, sales enablement, and multiple product channels/verticals. Goals include: attracting site traffic, driving new sales leads, and empowering the lead gen team and sales team with powerful relevant content.
This hands-on writing role also provides a ground floor opportunity to play a crucial role in the development of a content strategy for a major SaaS company. We need a hands-on prolific and talented content creator to expand our company’s digital footprint, awareness, and leads. This role requires a high level of creativity and attention to detail, but also project management skills and a vision for the future of the Content Marketing Department at IBS Software.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Collaborate with designers, product marketing, sales, and external influencers and internal industry experts to produce relevant content that meets the needs of both key stakeholders and our audience.
- Create resources each month to drive leads, subscribers, awareness, and/or other important metrics (examples include e-books, whitepapers, infographics, guides, etc.).
- Manage content creation agencies and copy writers to create complementary and timely content to be marketed via all inbound channels (email, blog, landing pages, etc.).
- Develop the strategy and processes to scale content creation and manage the content vision and calendar.
- Make data-driven decisions to move the team and our content forward and hit company goals.
- Ensure all marketing stakeholders needs are met.
- Proven and visible marketing veteran, with at least 7 years’ experience creating content for the web across several disciplines (text, design, video, etc.) and media (blogging, guides, whitepapers, research, infographics, etc.).
- A dual-minded approach: Highly creative and an excellent writer but can also be process-driven, think scale, and rely on data to make decisions.
- Past experience building audiences either online or offline.
- Adept at juggling many projects at once, working cross-functionally, while never losing site of the core message and company goals.
- BA/BS or equivalent working experience.
This position requires some travel annually. Most travel is outside the local area and overnight. Some of the travel is international.
At IBS you can look forward to:
- Working with the latest technologies
- Operating with the brightest minds in the industry
- Gaining in-depth domain knowledge
- Receiving global exposure
- Benefiting from continuous learning programs
- Functioning out of state-of-the-art facilities and infrastructure
- Performance-based career growth
- Imbibing excellent work culture
- Competitive compensation, company paid employee benefits, vacation, sick and personal leave, company matched 401k
You could also apply in confidence by writing to:
Manager - HR
IBS Software (P) Ltd.
Nila, Technopark Campus
Trivandrum - 695 581
Ph: +91 0471 6614796 / 4763
*Freshers Recruitment : Currently through Campus placement only.