Job location: Montreal, Canada
At IBS, you will be part of a dynamic team focused on excellence. Motivated by a set of fundamental values and a collaborative approach, you will have the opportunity to exceed your expectations. IBS offers a working environment in which talented and competent people can make their mark.
Expanding the team in Montreal, we are looking for an experienced designer to work hand in hand with the team of product managers and the development team.
The UX / UI designer will join the team in Montreal to develop the visual and ergonomic aspect of a suite of personalized solutions in the areas of crew planning, management and optimization. This product suite aligns the interests of the airline with those of planners and crew.
As a designer at IBS Canada, you will lead and execute projects surrounded by a design-driven development team. You will be able to create cross-platform and adaptable interfaces, predict on-screen manipulations during learning activities, but also maintain and enhance the visual identity of IBS Canada through its products. You will have an interest in understanding business strategies and become an important player in the next product evolution.
This is a job requiring great creativity, a passion for visual design and an ease in communicating and working as a team, in both French and English.
- Create visual interfaces showing states and interactions to guide the development team;
- Collaborate in the ideation process and the initial conceptualization phase;
- Analyze user data and their behavior in order to provide ergonomic features;
- Create models and design desktop, web & mobile applications or other projects
- Make prototypes to illustrate navigation, animations and interactions;
- Create and maintain the “artboards” of the product interfaces;
- Collaborate with all the teams throughout the project (users, consulting team, strategy, development) and communicate your work and your thinking to them;
- Perform quality assurance control during production.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in application design (desktop, web and mobile);
- University degree in human-computer interaction (HCI), graphic design, industrial design, interface ergonomics or a related field;
- Compulsory knowledge of a tool such as Sketch and the Adobe CS suite, Affinity Designer;
- Mastery of best practices and trends in ergonomics and design;
- Good understanding of front-end technologies (HTML5, CSS);
- Bilingualism (French and English spoken and written). You will have to write analytical documents and presentations;
- Great attention to detail and willingness to solve complex problems;
- Strong ability to explain the reasoning behind his ideas;
- Experience working collaboratively in teams and directly with developers for the implementation of designs.
- Understanding of the field of civil aviation, scheduling and / or flight planning would be highly desirable.
- Innovative, curious and solution oriented.
- Demonstrable portfolio of work (professional and personal) that showcases the applications you have worked on demonstrating your skills through examples, from rough sketches to detailed designs
Most Important: We are picky in choosing the right candidate, because we want our teams to have fun working together, excel at what they do and together create world-class results.
You could also apply in confidence by writing to:
Manager - HR
IBS Software (P) Ltd.
Nila, Technopark Campus
Trivandrum - 695 581
Ph: +91 0471 6614796 / 4763
*Freshers Recruitment : Currently through Campus placement only.