Job location: Dubai, UAE
IBS is a leading global provider of new generation IT solutions to the Travel, Transportation and Logistics industries. A specialist in the domain, IBS offers a range of products and services that manage mission critical operations of airlines, airports, cruise lines, hospitality partners, tour operators and oil & gas companies that help them increase safety, maximize efficiency, improve revenue, manage growth and reduce costs.
The Energy & Resources Logistics business unit at IBS founded in 2001, has invested heavily in developing its flagship product – iLogistics, which automates the logistics planning, operations and control of energy companies & their logistics service providers.
Today, with its marquee customer base and worldwide installations, iLogistics has evolved into an invaluable platform endorsed by the industry for integrated upstream logistics management. Some of the key customers who use iLogistics are Shell, Chevron, ConocoPhillips, ADNOC, Suncor, LNG Canada, PTTEP, RioTinto etc.
IBS is seeking to recruit an experienced Industry Consultant having extensive experience in consulting & value selling to clients in Energy & Resources sector. This position will be responsible for developing new business opportunities and tracking it to closure in the assigned regions, primarily in Middle East
- Lead Customer acquisition team(s) targeting Tier 1/ NOCs customers. Develop and execute win strategies for seven/eight-figure deals
- Leverage industry connects to increase leads & help IBS Sales, Region and Pre-sales team to pitch solutions/services
- Effectively communicate the value proposition through proposals and presentations to marquee clients in the industry
- Implements sales activities as per sales plan for lead generation and locating potential clients
- Identification of business opportunities for company growth via partnerships – sales partners, software integrators, non-traditional clients etc.
- Nurture and maintain relationships with CXO level leaders within customer organizations.
- Work in advisory mode with client to help advance ILogistics Value propositions to Service providers (Charter airlines, Camp services etc.)
- Provide industry insights and customer feedback for on-going product development efforts and support innovation within the product group to enable iLogistics to be a market standard in upstream logistics software business.
- Prospect & qualify potential leads or partners, develop business relationships with qualified leads or partners and close these relationships by coordinating requirements, negotiating contracts and integrating with delivery and business operations teams.
- 20+ years of experience working in/with clients in Oil & Gas and Mining industry with minimum 10 years in supply chain, Logistics management.
- Proven record of accomplishment for innovative and consultative solution selling. Should have experience in engaging with customers in advisory roles and handling long-term/high value contracts.
- Experience in supply chain management, enterprise logistics and ERP domain would be an advantage.
- Been part of digital transformation initiatives in energy industry would be desirable.
- Experience in working with cross functional teams and globally distributed teams.
- Proficient and demonstrable experience in prospecting, qualifying and creating value-based presentations & offerings.
- Ability to communicate, present and influence all levels of the organization, including executive and C-level within IT and business areas.
- Excellent negotiations skills and the ability to negotiate effectively with senior executives.
- Ability to travel up to 50% of the time in a year.
- Should be highly motivated and target oriented.
This position requires regular travel, approximately 30%-50%. Most of the activities would be assumed in Middle East region
At IBS, you can look forward to:
- Working with the latest technologies
- Operating with the brightest minds in the industry
- Receiving global exposure
- Benefiting from continuous learning programs
- Functioning out of state-of-the-art facilities and infrastructure
- Performance-based career growth
- Imbibing excellent work culture
- Competitive compensation, company paid employee benefits, vacation, sick and personal leave
You could also apply in confidence by writing to:
Manager - HR
IBS Software (P) Ltd.
Nila, Technopark Campus
Trivandrum - 695 581
Ph: +91 0471 6614796 / 4763
*Freshers Recruitment : Currently through Campus placement only.