Job location: PAN India
Experience: Minimum 3 year of relevant experience
We are looking for a user-experience (UX) designer able to understand our business requirements and any technical limitations, as well as be responsible for conceiving and conducting user research, interviews and surveys, and translating them into sitemaps, user flows, customer journey maps, wireframes, mock-ups and prototypes. The UX designer will also be expected to design the overall functionality of the product, and in order to ensure a great user experience, iterate upon it in accordance with user-testing.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in user research, user journey and wireframe creation.
- Hands-on experience in prototyping tools like Axure, figma , adobe xd & protopie
- A clear understanding of the importance of user-centered design and design thinking.
- A solid grasp of user-centered design (UCD), planning and conducting user research, user testing, A/B testing, rapid prototyping, heuristic analysis, usability and accessibility concerns
- Design degree/diploma or a certification in design
- 2+ years hands-on experience working for large B2B products
- Translate concepts into user flows, wireframes, mock-ups and prototypes that lead to intuitive user experiences.
- Design and deliver wireframes, user journeys, and mock-ups optimized for a wide range of devices and interfaces.
- Identify design problems and devise elegant solutions.
- Envisage and build user flow interactions
- Make strategic design and user-experience decisions related to core, and new, functions and features.
- Take a user-cantered design approach and rapidly test and iterate your designs.
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders
You could also apply in confidence by writing to:
Manager - HR
IBS Software (P) Ltd.
Nila, Technopark Campus
Trivandrum - 695 581
Ph: +91 0471 6614796 / 4763
*Freshers Recruitment : Currently through Campus placement only.