Job location: PAN India
Job description: #LI-DNI
Experience: 4+ years of experience in UI development and integration for the web and mobile applications that scale to high-volume production quality.
Front-end developers focus on the visual layout, user interface/interaction, and user experience. Front end developer responsibilities include everything on a website that users see, touch, click, and use including the UX and UI of the website or application. In their work, they translate wireframes from designers into fully realized user interfaces by creating the buttons, images, links, and pages that all need to function efficiently, accurately.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in data driven UX
- Good understanding of at least one among Angular / React / Vue.
- Proficient understanding of web markup, including HTML5, CSS3.
- Proficient in server-side CSS pre-processing platforms, such as LESS and SASS.
- Experience in creating responsive web applications using BootStrap / Foundation.
- Conceptual and implementation knowledge of MVC, MVVM and MVP framework
- Knowledge and integration experience with RESTful services
- Understanding of build tools like web pack, grunt, gulp
- Experience in working with versioning tools like GIT / SVN
- Very good logical skills and debugging capabilities.
- Understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues, and ways to work around them
- Proficiency in Design tools like Photoshop, Illustrator and Adobe XD
- Any degree in any specialization, engineering or mathematics
- Translate concepts into user flows, wireframes, mock-ups and prototypes that lead to intuitive user experiences.
- Design, build and deploy highly scalable apps and integrated solutions to ensure remarkable user-experience using front-end technologies.
- Be able to validate technologies, tools, systems keeping scale, complexity and time in mind.
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs.
- Work with the team for rapid prototyping and feature implementation.
- Write clean, maintainable and documented code with solid test coverage
You could also apply in confidence by writing to:
Manager - HR
IBS Software (P) Ltd.
Nila, Technopark Campus
Trivandrum - 695 581
Ph: +91 0471 6614796 / 4763
*Freshers Recruitment : Currently through Campus placement only.