What you will do?
As the Senior Node js Fullstack developer, you will play a key role of acting as a Technical Point of contact for the customer and should act as a liaison between the client and the offshore team.
- Acts a technical POC for the customer stakeholders on behalf of the team.
- Actively involved in solutioning discussions with technology leaders in customer location and also with the team at offshore.
- Should be able to pass on details to offshore team and enable them towards ensuring the smooth delivery of the committed work items.
- Gets hands on, effectively debug and troubleshoots issues, to solve any technical problems to be sorted out and needed for the team.
- Collaborates well and articulates the demands of the customer for the effective execution of the team.
- Is aware of the CI CD, devops, resilience concepts and able to suggest possible improvements.
What you will bring?
- Solid hands-on experience in design, development and Implementation web applications.
- Good knowledge on software engineering and development practices.
- Strong analytical skills
- Knowledge in API codes will be an advantage.
- Travel/Tourism Domain Knowledge would be an added advantage
- Good communication skills and experience with working on an Onshore-Offshore model
- Knowledge /hands-on experience with AWS and DevOps would be an advantage
You could also apply in confidence by writing to:
Manager - HR
IBS Software (P) Ltd.
Nila, Technopark Campus
Trivandrum - 695 581
Ph: +91 0471 6614796 / 4763
*Freshers Recruitment : Currently through Campus placement only.