Job Location: US/EU/Middle East
The Energy & Resources Logistics business unit at IBS founded in 2001 and IBS has invested heavily in developing its flagship product – iLogistics, which automates the logistics planning, operations and control of energy companies & their logistics service providers.
Today, with its marquee customer base and worldwide installations, iLogistics has evolved into an invaluable platform endorsed by the industry for integrated upstream logistics management. Some of the key customers who use iLogistics are Shell, Chevron, ConocoPhillips, ADNOC, Suncor, LNG Canada, PTTEP, RioTinto etc.
IBS is seeking to recruit an experienced industry leader with extensive experience in Energy industry and product development to head the unit
- Lead Energy & Resource Logistics solution team and guide them towards achieving Annual business goals
- Construct and articulate business goals of the unit in line with organizational goals and objectives
- Define & execute multiyear operational plan of the unit to ensure achievement of its business objectives
- Responsible for P&L of the unit with periodic reporting to IBS senior leadership
- Leadership and management of the sales, marketing and account management fostering a team-based culture, ensuring positive interactions with other teams within IBS and its external stakeholders
- Leverage industry connects to increase ILogistics footprint and effectively communicate the value proposition in various industry forums
- Work closely with customers to define product roadmap and influence in their business decisions aligned with IBS opportunities
- Nurture and maintain relationships with CXO level leaders within customer organizations
- Establish clear organizational structures and succession plans aligned with appropriate responsibilities, accountabilities and personal development for all staff within the team in line with anticipated growth
- 20+ years of experience working in/with clients in Oil & Gas and Mining industry with minimum 10 years in supply chain , Logistics management
- Proven record of Team leadership and has achieved / exceeded targets in terms of goals. Commercial KPIs, Customer satisfaction and employee satisfaction
- Successful track record of managing cross functional teams across geographical locations
- Thought leadership in Energy logistics domain with active participation in industry forums
- Experience in supply chain management, enterprise logistics and ERP domain would be an advantage
- Been part of digital transformation initiatives in energy industry would be desirable
- Experience in working with cross functional teams and globally distributed teams
- Ability to communicate, present and influence all levels of the organization, including executive and C-level within IT and business areas
- Excellent negotiations skills and the ability to negotiate effectively with senior executives
- Should be highly motivated and target oriented
This position is open across geographical locations and requires regular travel, approximately 30%-50%.
At IBS, you can look forward to:
- Operating with the brightest minds in the industry
- Receiving global exposure
- Benefiting from continuous learning programs
- Functioning out of state-of-the-art facilities and infrastructure
- Performance-based career growth
- Imbibing excellent work culture
- Competitive compensation, company paid employee benefits, vacation, sick and personal leave
You could also apply in confidence by writing to:
Manager - HR
IBS Software (P) Ltd.
Nila, Technopark Campus
Trivandrum - 695 581
Ph: +91 0471 6614796 / 4763
*Freshers Recruitment : Currently through Campus placement only.