Job location: USA
The position of ‘Head of Marketing – Americas’ for IBS Software, is responsible for creating and implementing campaign-based marketing initiatives to support North and South American sales and product teams.
The candidate will have a deep understanding and proven track record of leading the strategic and tactical execution of marketing campaigns in the region; including events, advertising and digital promotions. S/he will work to increase the awareness and positioning of IBS Software across the Americas, create lead generation opportunities, and work with Sales to execute Account Based Marketing (ABM) campaigns to targeted airlines throughout the region.
S/he will develop appropriate regional strategies and content that complements the global vision and brand, and proactively manage key relationships with sales, suppliers and internal stakeholders. The candidate must be able to work hands-on with multiple teams simultaneously and be responsive in a fast-paced and dynamic environment.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Full ownership for developing and implementing strategic marketing and lead generation campaigns within the Americas region in support of IBS Software revenue goals
- Collaborate with sales teams to drive marketing efforts targeted at existing and new accounts in the region (ABM)
- Develop multi-channel marketing initiatives in support of an overall event focused strategy; define and create tactics to support a range of different events and meetings using digital, print, social media, digital advertising and other appropriate channels
- Attend and/or support operationally, IBS events both live and online
- Work closely with sales and product teams to develop product understanding to drive value proposition and content generation messaging appropriate for the region
- Bringing successful lead generation campaigns for complex SaaS products, from conception, through to execution and reporting stages
- Ensure accurate lead tracking and reportability of campaigns. Report on campaign performance as directed using Salesforce, Marketo and other tools
- Devise new and innovative ways to market products and services to the IBS target audience
- Minimum 10 years in leading marketing role
- Hands-on performer with all round background in a variety of marketing channels
- Possess a combination of strategy and execution skills at the enterprise level
- Results driven - able to execute with high personal accountability
- Significant experience in a variety of events
- BA/BS or equivalent working experience.
- Previous experience with Salesforce and a marketing automation platform – Marketo, Eloqua, Hubspt etc – desired
This position requires regular travel, approximately 20%-30%. Most travel is outside the local area and overnight. Some of the travel is international.
At IBS you can look forward to:
- Working with the latest technologies
- Operating with the brightest minds in the industry
- Gaining in-depth domain knowledge
- Receiving global exposure
- Benefiting from continuous learning programs
- Functioning out of state-of-the-art facilities and infrastructure
- Performance-based career growth
- Imbibing excellent work culture
- Competitive compensation, company paid employee benefits, vacation, sick and personal leave, company matched 401k
Must be authorized to work in United States and hold a valid passport
You could also apply in confidence by writing to:
Manager - HR
IBS Software (P) Ltd.
Nila, Technopark Campus
Trivandrum - 695 581
Ph: +91 0471 6614796 / 4763
*Freshers Recruitment : Currently through Campus placement only.