Job Location: PAN India
Experience: 8 to 12 Yrs
Role & Responsibilities
- Lead a team of developers to develop optimal solutions suggesting appropriate technologies
- Discussing the best products and systems with the client
- Explaining plans to designers and developers
- Producing progress reports
- Proficient in all or most of Java/J2EE, Spring, Sprint Boot, Git, Eclipse, Microservices
- Java expert with experience in public APIs, spring boot-based applications, databases like DynamoDB, Snowflake, etc.
- Experience using solutions hosted in AWS infrastructure and Cloud technologies
- Extensive design experience in suggesting solutions based on customer requirements
- Hands-on experience is mandatory for the role
- Proficient in all or most of Core Java, J2EE, XSLT, XSD, XML, WSDL, SOAP, Apache CXF, Spring, Sprint Boot, Apache Tomcat, Maven, Git, Eclipse, SoapUI, Jenkins, Sonar
- Ability to engage the team to derive results in stipulated time.
- Ability to think ahead and anticipate problems, issues, and solutions
- Up to date knowledge of technical applications
At IBS Software, you can look forward to:
- Gaining deep domain expertise in the (TTL) Travel, Transportation & Logistics domain
- Working with the latest technologies & cutting edge tools to redefine the travel sector
- Enjoying the many benefits of a stable SaaS-based product company
- Partnering with some of the biggest airlines, busiest airports, top tour & cruise providers, well-known hotel chains, and large energy companies to augment their mission-critical operations
- A diverse, global work culture with some of the brightest minds in the industry
- A competitive benefits package, flexible work-life policies, transparent rewards and recognitions, continuous learning and development, medical benefits, and fun@work policies.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
IBS Software is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability and protected veteran’s status or any other characteristic protected by law.
You could also apply in confidence by writing to:
Manager - HR
IBS Software (P) Ltd.
Nila, Technopark Campus
Trivandrum - 695 581
Ph: +91 0471 6614796 / 4763
*Freshers Recruitment : Currently through Campus placement only.