Job location: Trivandrum
Purpose of the Job
- Manage contracts and legal affairs of the Company globally.
- Ensure that Company is well protected from all legal exposures.
- Provide legal advise and support various teams in all legal matters.
- Manage and monitor disputes including litigations, arbitrations etc. that the Company is involved
- Review all contracts and ensure that exposure levels are within the acceptable criteria and/or such exposure are reviewed and considered. Ensure that all contracts follow the contract review process.
- Ensure all identified intellectual property rights of the Company are protected by appropriate registrations.
- Provide legal support for IPO related activities of the Company.
- Provide legal support for merger & acquisition activities of the Company.
- Monitor all litigation involving the Company, co-ordinate with Attorneys and ensure proper representation of the Company in the Courts.
- Provide legal advise on corporate legal matters.
- Provide appropriate training to project teams on litigation process in contracts.
- Any other matters as assigned.
- Law graduate from a recognised university with about 8 years of experience in Legal Department of a medium to large organisation.
- The candidate should have exposure to the corporate legal function and international contracts. Software/IT experience will be preferred.
- The candidate should have the ability to draft and negotiate various contracts on behalf of the Company. The candidate should also have had exposure in protection of intellectual property rights of the Company and legal issues/disputes. Candidate should be a result-oriented achiever, good in planning, organising and managing the legal function in the Company.
- Apart from the above, the candidate is expected to have skills such as leadership, communication, social and interpersonal skills.
You could also apply in confidence by writing to:
Manager - HR
IBS Software (P) Ltd.
Nila, Technopark Campus
Trivandrum - 695 581
Ph: +91 0471 6614796 / 4763
*Freshers Recruitment : Currently through Campus placement only.