Job location: Bangalore
Roles and Responsibilities
- 2+ years of work experience, with strong exposure to Agile development environment
- Strong exposure to Airline crew domain – Minimum one year experience in mandatory
- Review requirements, specifications, user documentation, help files, and other project documentation to assure quality of the products and tests to be developed; i.e., perform manual static testing.
- Ability to think from end user perspective, execute test cases and report defects, define severity and priority for each defect
- Use risk-driven techniques to develop, maintain, and execute test suites for various products;
- Develop appropriate test scripts, applying latest testing techniques in market; e.g., BVA, Decision table testing, Use case testing
- Experience with execution of automated scripts using Selenium WebDriver etc.
- Proficient with databases, good knowledge of writing SQL
- Work with the Release Engineering team to get the build, install and perform manual verification (“smoke”) test.
- Work with the Development team to capture and reuse automated Unit Test Cases, Test Stubs and Drivers, and other Development test objects.
- Bachelor degree (BE or BTech) in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or equivalent; Master’s degree (ME or MTech)
- Certification in testing skills desirable. ISTQB certification is an added advantage.
Attitudes and Initiative
- Develop and maintain good professional working relationships, especially within the test team and with those who interact regularly with the test team.
- Focus on the important testing and project priorities as agreed-upon with the test manager.
- Exhibit a demeanor of professional pessimism; i.e., in a pleasant and non-confrontational fashion work with determination to find, document, and advocate the repair of bugs.
- Show initiative in setting and meeting goals within an environment of managed change.
You could also apply in confidence by writing to:
Manager - HR
IBS Software (P) Ltd.
Nila, Technopark Campus
Trivandrum - 695 581
Ph: +91 0471 6614796 / 4763
*Freshers Recruitment : Currently through Campus placement only.#LI-DNI