Job Location: Tokyo, Japan
Employee Type: Permanent
Business Section: Airline or IT
Report to: Head of Implementations
Date of Joining: 01 Oct 2021
IBS Japan is looking for a Program Manager with experience in managing and delivering large scale IT systems, preferably airline related, for Japanese customers with strong bilingual (Japanese and English) skills.
- Own the program plan for the Implementation, effectively manage Customer and internal stakeholders to ensure schedule adherence and high quality
- Responsible for managing the program deliverables for the Customer
- Build and manage strong relationship with Customer management, business and IT stakeholders
- Effectively able to communicate between the Customer and offshore team and ensure a One Team goal.
- Create Customer Delight: Responsible for ensuring high level of customer satisfaction. Generate positive references from customers, both as an individual and as a team.
- Business Development: Work closely with the customer stakeholders to generate business and new projects and drive continued revenue growth.
- Provide Delivery Excellence: Meet QoQ revenues & margins. Achieve delivery excellence through meeting quality goals, schedule, cost and engagement KPIs
- Any other relevant tasks in relation to the above as may be assigned by the Company from time to time.
- Hold valid Japan work permit and Japan residence card
- Currently reside in Japan and can have face to face interviews at Tokyo Office
- Minimum of 6-8 years experience in managing and delivering large scale IT systems, preferably airline-related.
- A proven, successful track record of project management support working with Japanese customers and offshore delivery teams
- Strong command of Japanese (JLPT N1 or N2)
- Good command of English (TOEIC 850 or above)
- Capability of interacting with team/customer proactively
Candidates who pass resume screening will proceed with the 1st interview.
- 1st Step: Face to Face interview with Hiring Manager
- 2nd Step: Phone interview with Corporate HR Manager
- 3rd Step: Face to Face interview with IBS Japan President
We Can Offer You:
- Compensation: Based on competence and skill set
- Holidays: Saturdays & Sundays, National Holidays, December 30th to January 3rd
- Leave: 15-day annual paid leave and 6-day annual sick leave
- Insurance: Health, Unemployment Insurance, Occupational Injury and Workers Compensation
- Probation Period: 3 months after the day of commencement
How to Apply: