Job location: Tokyo, Japan
Report to: Service Delivery Manager
Date of Joining: ASAP
Team size: 3-5
IBS Software Japan is looking for a Project Manager (Onsite Product Implementation Manager ) with experience in managing and delivering large scale IT systems, preferably airline related, for Japanese customers with strong bilingual (Japanese and English) skills. This role is to drive implementation of a product for one of the large airlines in Japan and hence background is dealing with Enterprise Product roll out is mandatory.
The work involves implementation of a large product- Managing the activities like Fit&Gap, Interface Integrations, Application Configuration, Interface Testing and User Acceptance Testing is the main focus. Below are in that context.
- Interact and co-ordinate with Customer, IBS Service Delivery team, other subcontractors and groups.
- Formulate and manage the implementation plan to achieve the success of the product implementation
- Act as the communication window between IBS and customers on issues related to the project.
- Send out the periodic reports to customers and internal management
- Track project milestones, deliverables and other details.
- Effectively communicate project expectations to team members and stakeholders in a timely and clear fashion.
- Proactively manage changes in project scope, identify potential crises, and devise contingency plans.
- Build, develop, and grow any business relationships vital to the success of the project.
- Represent IBS project team in the Steering meetings and internal senior management reviews
- Develop understanding of the product and the domain for effective implementation management
- Any other relevant tasks in relation to the above as may be assigned by the Company from time to time.
- Hold valid Japan work permit and Japan residence card
- Currently reside in Japan and can have face to face interviews at Tokyo Office
- Minimum of 6-8 year experience in managing and delivering large scale IT systems, preferably travel and airline related.
- Background in dealing with product implementations for large customers
- A proven, successful track record of project management support working with Japanese customers and offshore delivery teams
- Proficient in the project management tools like excel, Microsoft Project, JIRA, Confluence etc.
- Strong command of Japanese (JLPT N1 or N2)
- Good command of English (TOEIC 850 or above)
- Capability of interacting with team/customer proactively
Candidates who pass resume screening will proceed with the 1st interview.
- 1st Step: Face to Face or web interview with Hiring Manager
- 2nd Step: Face to Face or web interview with IBS Japan President
- Final Step: Web interview with HR Manager
We Can Offer You:
- Compensation: Based on competence and skill set
- Holidays: Saturdays & Sundays, National Holidays, December 30th to January 3rd
- Leave: 15-day annual paid leave and 6-day annual sick leave
- Insurance: Health, Unemployment Insurance, Occupational Injury and Workers Compensation
- Probation Period: 3 months after the day of commencement
How to Apply: