Job Location: Montreal, QC Canada
The Software Developer, Frontend/React will contribute to the design and implementation of the user interfaces components of our airline planning suite. This position reports to the development manager of the CRS product and will work closely with other product teams to deliver mission-critical software components. The ideal candidate will be skilled at understanding complex data models and the ability to model/develop frontend solutions to support optimized decision-making.
This is a very hands-on position where the ideal candidate will work side-by-side with fellow developers to implement new product features and ensure high-quality development practices. He/she must respect project deadlines and ensure software quality meets the company’s standards. Excellent communication skills are required, as the position requires close collaboration with fellow developers, and product managers.
Role & Responsibilities
- Analyze, design and develop new features,
- Modify, optimize or refactor existing code,
- Act as a reference in frontend / UI design.
- At least 3 years of experience in software development,
- Experience with APIs and REST in particular,
- Familiar with version control concepts,
- Experience with J2EE, JSP and Struts would be an asset,
- Team oriented, results oriented, with strong customer focus,
- Excellent communication skills in French and English, both written and spoken.
B.Sc. in Computer Science or Computer Engineering
At IBS Software, you can look forward to:
- Gaining deep domain expertise in the (TTL) Travel, Transportation & Logistics domain
- Working with the latest technologies & cutting edge tools to redefine the travel sector
- Enjoying the many benefits of a stable SaaS based product company
- Partnering with some of the biggest airlines, busiest airports, top tour & cruise providers, well know hotel chains, and large energy companies to augment their mission-critical operations
- A diverse, global work culture with some of the brightest minds in the industry
- A competitive benefits package, flexible work life polices, transparent rewards and recognitions, continuous learning and development, medical benefits, and fun@work policies.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
IBS Software is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability and protected veteran’s status or any other characteristic protected by law.
You could also apply in confidence by writing to:
Manager - HR
IBS Software (P) Ltd.
Nila, Technopark Campus
Trivandrum - 695 581
Ph: +91 0471 6614796 / 4763
*Freshers Recruitment : Currently through Campus placement only.