Location: Atlanta, Georgia, USA
IBS is a leading global provider of new generation IT solutions to the Travel, Transportation and Logistics industries. A specialist in the domain, IBS offers a range of products and services that manage mission critical operations of airlines, airports, cruise lines, hospitality partners, tour operators and oil & gas companies that help them increase safety, maximize efficiency, improve revenue, manage growth and reduce costs.
At IBS, we provide mission critical B2B and B2C enterprise SaaS solutions to some of the world’s largest global travel brands including, American Airlines, Lufthansa, Qantas, Carnival Cruise lines, Caesars Entertainment, Disney, Starwood, IHG, Expedia, Booking & Priceline just to name a few.
Our goal is to continue our successful 20+ year track record in travel by collaboratively designing and delivering world class, game changing products that provide our customers with unmatched business value and the agility to compete in a dynamic and digital marketplace.
To achieve this, we are seeking exceptionally talented, bright, and driven people. We are searching for a Sales and Account Management Coordinator who can offer reliable support to the sales and account management teams and help improve efficiency as sales volume increases.
The Sales and Account Management Coordinator will be responsible for maintaining regular contact with Account Management, Sales, Senior leadership and Accounts to assist in accomplishing corporate goals. This position is the hub of our organization. The accuracy and timeliness of the activities managed by the Sales and Account Management Coordinator are vital to our success. If you are a detailed individual with strong written and communication skills that likes to take initiative, IBS is the place for you!
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Accomplish department and organization goals by completing related support as needed.
- Prepare presentations by compiling data from pertinent departments; developing presentation formats and materials to ensure all presentation materials are professionally prepared prior to deadline.
- Maintain & audit customer CRM (Salesforce) by inputting customer profiles and updating details as they change.
- Preparation and distribution of semi-annual customer satisfaction survey and response tracking/reporting.
- Efficient coordination and housing of commercials: NDAs, renewals, new contracts, contract summary.
- Coordinate Trade Show preparation, calendars and communication.
- Preparation and distribution of several monthly/quarterly/annual reports.
- Perform monthly pipeline audit between CRM and Finance applications to ensure accuracy.
- Manage commercial renewal timelines to ensure internal stakeholders address in a timely manner.
- Audit/Spot Check Customer invoices as needed.
- Provide backup to office manager as needed.
- Other duties as requested.
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Strong proficiency in Salesforce preferred
- Advanced knowledge of MS Office suite
- Ability to prioritize and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Self-motivated, self-aware and able to work with limited guidance
Required Education and Experience
- Associate degree required (Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration or related field preferred)
- 2+ years’ sales or account management support experience
Must be authorized to work in United States and hold a valid passport
At IBS you can look forward to:
- Operating with the brightest minds in the industry
- Receiving global exposure
- Benefiting from continuous learning programs
- Performance-based career growth
- Competitive compensation, company paid employee benefits, vacation, sick and personal leave, company matched 401k
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
IBS is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability and protected veterans status or any other characteristic protected by law. IBS as an equal opportunity employer bases its hiring decisions on the business need and the best qualified candidates available, and does not discriminate in its employment decisions on the basis of any protected category. Candidates who are offered employment may be subject to a criminal record and other background checks as permitted or required by company policy or applicable law.