Job location: PAN India
Experience: Minimum 6 year of relevant experience
We are looking for a user-experience (UX) designer able to test, confirm and develop design intuitions & decisions through data, as well as be responsible for conceiving and conducting user research, interviews and surveys, and translating them into sitemaps, user flows, customer journey maps, wireframes, mock-ups and prototypes.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in data driven UX
- Minimum 6 years’ experience in user research, user journey and wireframe creation
- Experience in analytics tools such as Google analytics, adobe analytics, hotjar, Mixpanel
- Interpret data trends in events tracking and other user actions to identify opportunities and guide UX design
- Take qualitative and quantitative data-driven decisions and build recommendations to build flawless experience
- Hands-on experience in prototyping tools like Axure, figma , adobe xd & protopie
- A clear understanding of the importance of user-centered design and design thinking.
- A solid grasp of user-centered design (UCD), planning and conducting user research, user testing, A/B testing, rapid prototyping, heuristic analysis, usability and accessibility concerns
- Design degree/diploma or a certification in design
- 6+ years hands-on experience working for large B2B products
- Translate concepts into user flows, wireframes, mock-ups and prototypes that lead to intuitive user experiences.
- Measurement and analysis of user activity on a website or app that provides insights into how its design can be adapted to meet the current or changing needs of end users.
- Investigate and identify the experience flaws using various analytics technics such as A/B testing, Heat maps, session recording, funnel visualisation and goal flow.
- Translate analytics/Data into user flows, wireframes, mock-ups and prototypes that lead to intuitive user experiences.
- Take a Data-informed design approach and rapidly test and iterate your designs.
- Identify design problems and devise elegant solutions.
- Design and deliver wireframes, user journeys, and mock-ups optimized for a wide range of devices and interfaces.
- Envisage and build user flow interactions
- Make strategic design and user-experience decisions related to core, and new, functions and features.
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders
You could also apply in confidence by writing to:
Manager - HR
IBS Software (P) Ltd.
Nila, Technopark Campus
Trivandrum - 695 581
Ph: +91 0471 6614796 / 4763
*Freshers Recruitment : Currently through Campus placement only.