Job location: UK/USA
This is a new role at IBS Software and we are looking for an experienced social media manager to help create, guide and execute our social media strategy and social marketing campaigns to key audiences globally.
You would be part of the Corporate Communications team, working closely with the marketing team and product leaders from across the company to deliver against the social media strategy, you would be building your own objectives aligning to our marketing programmes and activities.
This is a pivotal role, critical to building out our social presence, key responsibility would be focused around:
- Leading the day to day social activity; including creating and posting company-wide news/content and engaging with influencers.
- Steering the future of our social strategy, to ensure we increase momentum and stay relevant to the growing needs of the business.
Role & Responsibilities
- Leading the day to day corporate social activity, working in consultation with Marketing, Product and PR teams to create, plan, deliver and report on industry leading B2B content to support our broader corporate messages and marketing campaigns.
- Working with our digital team to driving the future of our social strategy, adapting and improving to increase our engagement and momentum in the travel market, whilst remaining relevant to the growing needs of the business.
- Working closely with across global teams to find and write social media content that is relevant and on strategy, supporting virtual/real events and activities for our social channels.
- Write engaging content for IBS Software’s social media platforms (LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter) with visual impact, ensuring the content follows our tone of voice and that any necessary conflict checks are performed
- Researching and engaging with key B2B travel influencers, to ensure we drive conversation and positive engagement.
- Manage budgets relating to social media activity.
- Understand and use social media reporting and analytics tools to monitor and report on performance metrics, recommending how we continue to improve reach and engagement with the right audience, focussed on organic activity (some paid) to ensure our communication remains targeted and effective.
- Managing the social media calendar and preparing retrospective monthly social media reports and a fortnightly social media schedule.
- Acting as the company’s social media specialist, offering guidance on best practice as well as supporting with internal training sessions/content to assist and support employees in how to make the most of their presence on social media
- The candidate needs a good understanding and experience of social media, up to speed with what’s happening in the social world, well-versed in use of key social media channels and someone who will embraces new digital developments.
- Have five years’ relevant work experience in B2B social media activities, in-house or in an agency.
- Travel sector experience is great, but the right attitude and a great sense of initiative is going to get more interest.
- An excellent communicator, with strong verbal and written English communication skills, with high levels of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Externally focused and comfortable engaging and responding to posts and comments with well written and thoughtful communications.
- A competent copywriter; someone who can turn in depth topics such as; loyalty schemes, flight disruption, Covid-19 travel recovery, managing hotel reservations or the changing face of cruise experiences into engaging headlines and short copy.
- Self-confident, organised and calm under pressure; can confidently communicate your approach to peers and senior stakeholders
- Helpful if experienced in undertaking a range of administrative duties (reports/analytics/calls)
- Trusted to work independently (WFH) and to help shape your own targets and objectives
- A flexible worker and adaptable; you enjoy a varied work day covering; meetings with stakeholders, to creating copy and sourcing visuals. Along with multiple video calls and working across time zones.
- A degree in communications, media relations or similar is desired, must be a competent user of Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Teams) and experienced using social media analytics tools and Google Analytics.
Post Covid and when safe - This position requires some travel annually. Most travel is outside the local area and overnight. Some of the travel is international.
At IBS you can look forward to:
- Gaining deep domain expertise in the (TTL) Travel, Transportation & Logistics domain
- Working with the latest technologies & cutting edge tools to redefine the travel sector
- Enjoying the many benefits of a stable SaaS based product company
- Partnering with some of the biggest airlines, busiest airports, top tour & cruise providers, well know hotel chains, and large energy companies to augment their mission-critical operations
- A diverse, global work culture with some of the brightest minds in the industry
- A competitive benefits package, flexible work life polices transparent rewards and recognitions, continuous learning and development, medical benefits, and fun@work policies.
You could also apply in confidence by writing to:
*Freshers Recruitment : Currently through Campus placement only.