Job Location: Montreal, QC Canada
Experience: 4 Years
IBS is a leading global provider of new generation IT solutions to the Travel, Transportation and Logistics industries. A specialist in the domain, IBS offers a range of products and services that manage mission critical operations of airlines, airports, cruise lines, hospitality partners, tour operators and oil & gas companies that help them increase safety, maximize efficiency, improve revenue, manage growth and reduce costs.
At IBS, we provide mission critical B2B and B2C enterprise SaaS solutions to some of the world’s largest global travel brands including, American Airlines, Lufthansa, Qantas, Carnival Cruise lines, Caesars Entertainment, Disney, Starwood, IHG, Expedia, Booking & Priceline just to name a few.
Our goal is to continue our successful 20+ year track record in travel by collaboratively designing and delivering world class, game changing products that provide our customers with unmatched business value and the agility to compete in a dynamic and digital marketplace.
To achieve this, we are seeking exceptionally talented, bright, and driven people. We’re looking for a dynamic, organized, self-starter to join as a Software Developer.
This is a critical role for IBS’s presales efforts. The Developer is engaged at the start of a sales cycle and is responsible for translating customer requirements and rules into optimal airline scheduling scenarios and savings for potential clients. This role requires a strong background in development, solid analytical capabilities, and the ability to be creative.
Role & Responsibilities
Software Developer Responsibilities:
- Effectively support Presales team with benchmark analysis.
- Collect relevant data inputs, parameters and rules from airline clients for benchmark preparation.
- Code, test, and validate rules and requirements in order to produce a functional application suitable for the benchmarking process.
- Produce the required benchmarking artifacts, ensuring they are of the highest quality and meet or exceed the customer’s expectations.
- Serve as the lead and subject matter expert for benchmarking strategy and process.
- Work diligently at improving the tools and environment used for benchmarking in order to ensure benchmarking strategy and processes are properly implemented and at their maximum of efficiency.
- Initiate the internal documentation process by compiling the list of implemented rules, the solution generation process(es), and their associated parameters.
- Participate in the Product Management process by providing insight to the Product Managers in terms of new or enhanced functionality required in the applications to facilitate benchmarking and/or usability.
- Present the results both internally and externally in a professional, efficient manner.
- Adapt to changing business requirements and environments.
- Build fruitful relationships with the Presales team and always put the customer first.
Software Developer Qualifications:
- Minimum of a bachelor’s degree in computer Science or relevant experience.
- Minimum of 4 years programming experience in the following languages: C, python.
- Excellent knowledge of MS-Office applications (Excel, WORD, PowerPoint) or equivalent is a must.
- Bilingual (written and spoken). An excellent command of the English language is a must.
- Strong analytical capabilities and able to drill down requirements and data points.
- Effective ability to work under tight deadlines and in high-pressure situations.
- Able to travel is a must.
- Knowledge of the airline industry and regulations is a plus.
Minimum of a bachelor’s degree in computer Science or relevant experience
At IBS Software, you can look forward to:
- Gaining deep domain expertise in the (TTL) Travel, Transportation & Logistics domain
- Working with the latest technologies & cutting edge tools to redefine the travel sector
- Enjoying the many benefits of a stable SaaS based product company
- Partnering with some of the biggest airlines, busiest airports, top tour & cruise providers, well know hotel chains, and large energy companies to augment their mission-critical operations
- A diverse, global work culture with some of the brightest minds in the industry
- A competitive benefits package, flexible work life polices, transparent rewards and recognitions, continuous learning and development, medical benefits, and fun@work policies.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
IBS Software is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability and protected veteran’s status or any other characteristic protected by law.
You could also apply in confidence by writing to:
Manager - HR
IBS Software (P) Ltd.
Nila, Technopark Campus
Trivandrum - 695 581
Ph: +91 0471 6614796 / 4763
*Freshers Recruitment : Currently through Campus placement only.