Location: Montreal, Canada
The Software Developer Insight will contribute to the design and implementation of our long-term manpower planning product called Insight. This position reports to the development manager of the CRS and Insight products. He/she will work closely with the R&D team to deliver mission-critical planning products using mathematical engines. The ideal candidate will possess a variety of skills required for solving large-scale problems including strong algorithmic thinking and complexity analysis.
- Analyze, design and develop new features
- Modify, optimize or refactor existing code
- B.Sc. (M.Sc. is an asset) in Computer Science or Computer Engineering
- Strong algorithmic thinking and problem-solving skills
- Strong interest in functional/declarative approaches to computing
- Ability to master a variety of programming language syntaxes and abstract models depending on context (e.g., C, bash, Scheme, Python, Perl, ...)
- 2 years of experience in software development
- Experience with Linux
- Experience with Operations Research domain and solvers like CPLEX/Gurobi is an asset
- Familiar with version control concepts
- Team oriented, results oriented, with strong customer focus
- Excellent communication skills in French and English, both written and spoken
We are an equal opportunity employer.
Only candidates under consideration will be contacted.
You could also apply in confidence by writing to:
Manager - HR
IBS Software (P) Ltd.
Nila, Technopark Campus
Trivandrum - 695 581
Ph: +91 0471 6614796 / 4763
*Freshers Recruitment : Currently through Campus placement only.