Job Location: Sydney
Experience: 6 Years Minimum
Job Description: #LI-DNI
Role & Responsibilities
- Requirement Analysis
- Create system use case documents.
- Create UML use case diagrams.
- Conduct impact analysis.
- Perform business process analysis and documentation.
- Create solutions using existing products/components.
- Conduct solution review.
- Conduct product/solution demos when required.
Architecture & Design
- Create UML design models (class diagram, sequence diagram) adhering to design standards and guidelines.
- Conduct data modelling using ER diagrams.
- Conduct design review.
- Understand and document product architecture.
- Experience in system migrations
- Perform functional and integration testing.
- Perform performance/NFR testing.
- Experience in agile / SCRUM practices.
- Lead team in product development.
- Expertise in Java, JEE, Hibernate, ANSI SQL., Spring
- Understanding of coding standards and ability to conduct code reviews.
- Create jUnit test cases.
- Understand code quality matrices.
- Experience in application servers.
- Experience in using Oracle & PostgreSQL database servers.
- Experience in any NoSQL engines
- Experience in caching frameworks like EhCache
At IBS Software, you can look forward to:
- Gaining deep domain expertise in the (TTL) Travel, Transportation & Logistics domain
- Working with the latest technologies & cutting edge tools to redefine the travel sector
- Enjoying the many benefits of a stable SaaS based product company
- Partnering with some of the biggest airlines, busiest airports, top tour & cruise providers, well know hotel chains, and large energy companies to augment their mission-critical operations
- A diverse, global work culture with some of the brightest minds in the industry
- A competitive benefits package, flexible work life polices, transparent rewards and recognitions, continuous learning and development, medical benefits, and fun@work policies.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
IBS Software is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability and protected veteran’s status or any other characteristic protected by law.
You could also apply in confidence by writing to:
Manager - HR
IBS Software (P) Ltd.
Nila, Technopark Campus
Trivandrum - 695 581
Ph: +91 0471 6614796 / 4763
*Freshers Recruitment : Currently through Campus placement only.