IBS Software is a leading global provider of new generation IT solutions to the Travel, Transportation and Logistics industries. A specialist in the domain, IBS offers a range of products and services that manage mission critical operations of airlines, airports, cruise lines, hospitality partners, tour operators and oil & gas companies that help them increase safety, maximize efficiency, improve revenue, manage growth and reduce costs.
We are looking for a Sr. information Security Engineer who would bring along:
- 7 - 9 years of solid experience in IT Information Security
- Strong experience in Security incident detection, resolution and improvements
- Exposure on SIEM solutions like LogRhythm, ELK SIEM etc
- Knowledge in public cloud security architecture and operations
- Knowledge and experience in information security risk management frameworks
- Fair knowledge of network and systems technologies, Web Content Filtering, Web Reporting, Firewalls & Networking devices.
- Skills in Data Loss Prevention, Privileged access management will be a plus
- Certifications like CISSP, CEH would be added advantage
Who would be responsible for:
- Implementing and monitoring information security controls
- Resolution of security incidents related to malicious activities & malwares
- Participating in Information Security External Audits
- Conducting regular Vulnerability Assessment Programs
- Developing Service Metric Reports and Management Reporting
You could also apply in confidence by writing to:
Manager - HR
IBS Software (P) Ltd.
Nila, Technopark Campus
Trivandrum - 695 581
Ph: +91 0471 6614796 / 4763
*Freshers Recruitment : Currently through Campus placement only.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
IBS is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability and protected veterans status or any other characteristic protected by law.