Job location: Montreal, Canada
The Support and Business Continuity Manager is responsible for managing a multi-disciplinary team of Account Managers and Support Specialists involved in software support and maintenance deliveries for small to large scale airline customers. The Support and Business Continuity Manager will successfully be able to meet the Service-Level Agreements (SLAs) established for the various support accounts and to coordinate the scheduled maintenance deliveries. The Support and Business Continuity Manager coordinates and prioritizes the customer issues, in collaboration with the Account Manager and the team of Support Specialists and ensures that they are resolved in a timely fashion by the Engineering team. The Support and Business Continuity Manager will establish standard processes, metrics, statistics and reports to ensure proper tracking, management and governance of the support accounts. The successful candidate will be a self-starter able to work in a fast-paced and changing environment and will be at ease managing the simultaneous accounts and complex implementations for our customers. We are looking for someone who has excellent communication skills, who can build and maintain positive relationships with internal and external clients and who can drive initiatives to improve how we support and maintain our software for customers. The Support and Business Continuity Manager reports to the Director of Professional Services and Support.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Management of a team of first- and second-line Support Specialists (7 direct reports)
- Establish processes to respect the agreed SLAs with our clients
- Standardize the customer support process
- Build and maintain a suite of reports and statistics which will allow a better management of the customer accounts and which will improve problem analysis
- Management of a team of Account Managers (1-2 direct reports)
- In collaboration with the Account Manager:
- Establish processes for the support tickets tracking with clients
- Prioritize support tickets in order to be properly addressed by the Support Specialists team or the Engineering team
- Build and maintain a maintenance release calendar for clients
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or other relevant field and work experience.
- Minimum of 5+ years of management experience in support/account management or software development management
- Excellent people management and account management skills
- Advanced/Expert in product support with a broad technical knowledge of various disciplines such as QA, deployment and software development.
- Successful track record supporting and maintaining software solutions.
- Demonstrated strong leadership skills, with a proven track record of leading projects at times of change
- Able to bring teams together toward a common goal
- Possess strong interpersonal and communication skills, ability to communicate at all levels and influence others
- Solid attention to detail and good organizational skills
- A confident and articulate self-starter
- A team player with a high level of commitment and enthusiasm
- Experience reporting account status to multiple levels of stakeholders in a clear, concise and transparent fashion
- Experience working in a SCRUM environment is a must
- Bilingual (French & English)
- Experience working with JIRA
- Experience with Relational database
- Background in a mathematical or scientific software development organization.
- Airline crew scheduling industry experience
You could also apply in confidence by writing to:
Manager - HR
IBS Software (P) Ltd.
Nila, Technopark Campus
Trivandrum - 695 581
Ph: +91 0471 6614796 / 4763
*Freshers Recruitment : Currently through Campus placement only.