Job Location: Sydney
Experience: 8 Years Minimum
Job Description: #LI-DNI
Role & Responsibilities
- Understand and document non-functional requirements
- Create UML diagrams
- Ability to do capacity planning and infrastructure sizing
- Ability to research, select, prototype and implement architecture solutions
- Ability to provide technical solutions to product deployment.
- Solution for non-functional requirements
- Agile development practices
- Knowledgeable on the current and future trends in technology
- Knowledgeable on the data privacy and standards like GDPR.
- Knowledge in ELK will be an added advantage
- Expertise in Java, JEE, Hibernate, ANSI SQL
- Expertise in using AWS services – Instance, Storage, Database, Security groups
- Experience in Spring, Spring boot, JPA and JMS.
- Experience in SQL databases (Oracle & PostgreSQL) and NoSQL databases
- Experience in Enterprise containers like Apache, Tomcat, Weblogic
- Experience using caching frameworks like EhCache, Redis.
- Experience building application based on micro service architecture.
- Experience building framework for High Availability requirements.
- Experience conducting NFR testing in AWS cloud environment.
- Experience in leading Product Framework design, API design and architecture modelling.
- Experience in Blue- Green deployment Topology & Canary Releases.
- Experience working in authentication/authorization frameworks like SAML, Oauth 2.0, SSO with FIDM, JWT.
- Experience using container management tools like Docker, Kubernetes.
- Experience using API designing frameworks like Swagger
- Experience in messaging frameworks like Kafka
At IBS Software, you can look forward to:
- Gaining deep domain expertise in the (TTL) Travel, Transportation & Logistics domain
- Working with the latest technologies & cutting edge tools to redefine the travel sector
- Enjoying the many benefits of a stable SaaS based product company
- Partnering with some of the biggest airlines, busiest airports, top tour & cruise providers, well know hotel chains, and large energy companies to augment their mission-critical operations
- A diverse, global work culture with some of the brightest minds in the industry
- A competitive benefits package, flexible work life polices, transparent rewards and recognitions, continuous learning and development, medical benefits, and fun@work policies.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
IBS Software is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability and protected veteran’s status or any other characteristic protected by law.
You could also apply in confidence by writing to:
Manager - HR
IBS Software (P) Ltd.
Nila, Technopark Campus
Trivandrum - 695 581
Ph: +91 0471 6614796 / 4763
*Freshers Recruitment : Currently through Campus placement only.