Job Location: Sydney
Experience: 8 to 16 Years
Job Description: #LI-DNI
The ideal candidate,
- Designs the technical architecture to address business requirements, including the design of system configurations (hardware, software, and messaging, as appropriate), solving complex problems in realms where solutions may not currently exist, necessitating new solutions / ways of working / technologies and proactively articulating these to the business
- Develops relationships across the business to understand requirements, applies deep technical knowledge of product or capability to solve business problems and works closely with development teams to oversee implementation
- Key Responsibilities (taken from a sample)
- Provides innovative and practical designs for the design and integration of new and existing systems, applying advanced technical capabilities
- Provides technical expertise to maximize value from new and existing IT products and solutions and may lead on tool evaluation efforts including the definition of evaluation criteria, tool identification and the actual evaluation
- Guides others in resolving complex issues in technical architecture and solves complex, escalated aspects of a project and contributes to project management activities, such as providing estimates for tasks
- Works across multidisciplinary teams and with the business to deliver simple and easy to use systems that meet user needs and gains stakeholder buy-in
- Provides coaching and support to development teams during blueprinting and implementation phases
- Reviews and develops due diligence to confirm the developed solution complies with architectural design
- Contributes to development standards to promote optimization and consistency (including code modularization and reuse)
- Expertise in Java, JEE, Hibernate, ANSI SQL
- Expertise in using AWS services – Instance, Storage, Database, Security groups
- Experience in Spring, Spring boot, JPA and JMS.
- Experience in SQL databases (Oracle & PostgreSQL) and NoSQL databases
- Experience in Enterprise containers like Apache, Tomcat, Weblogic
- Experience using caching frameworks like EhCache, Redis.
- Experience building application based on micro service architecture.
- Experience building framework for High Availability requirements.
- Experience conducting NFR testing in AWS cloud environment.
- Experience in leading Product Framework design, API design and architecture modelling.
- Experience in Blue- Green deployment Topology & Canary Releases.
- Experience working in authentication/authorization frameworks like SAML, Oauth 2.0, SSO with FIDM, JWT.
- Experience using container management tools like Docker, Kubernetes.
- Experience using API designing frameworks like Swagger
- Experience in messaging frameworks like Kafka
- Knowledge in ELK will be an added advantage
As an IBSian, you can look forward to:
- Working with the latest technologies
- Operating with the brightest minds in the industry
- Abundant opportunities to work on the premises with our airline customer-partners across the globe.
- Gaining in-depth domain knowledge
- Receiving global exposure
- Benefiting from continuous learning programs
- Functioning out of state-of-the-art facilities and infrastructure
- Performance-based career growth
- Imbibing excellent work culture
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
IBS Software is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability and protected veteran’s status or any other characteristic protected by law.
You could also apply in confidence by writing to:
Manager - HR
IBS Software (P) Ltd.
Nila, Technopark Campus
Trivandrum - 695 581
Ph: +91 0471 6614796 / 4763
*Freshers Recruitment : Currently through Campus placement only.